E Cigarette Devices Can Have Negative Effects On Its Users

A Texas man has died because of a E cigarette explosion. It seems the device split into 3 pieces and at least one piece lodged into his throat. The victim died when his left cartoid artery, was affected by the product exploding. You can read more detail about this terrible accident here. CNN David Williams article date Febrauary 5, 2019: Eploding Vape Pen Kills A Texas Man.

Memphis Morning News

Memphis Morning News

Monday - Friday at 6 a.m. with Tim Van Horn and Forrest Goodman Read more

title

Content Goes Here